February 07, 2012

OHMYHOLYMOTHEROFGAGA.


It's the Born This Way Ball little monsters omg. I cannot actually begin to explain how excited i am. Not only am i going to this amazing show with the lovely Tara there is a chance i could meet Gaga after the show I am SOOOOOO getting tickets to the MONSTERPIT. Today actually started off pretty crappy but as soon as i turned on the netbook + checked twitter my day just totally brightened up. I mean i knew the Born This Way Ball was going to be something pretty special but ohmygaga how incredible is that stage it's like out of this world. I love the whole Electric Chapel theme + it just gives me butterflies every time i look at it.. I NEED TICKETS NOW. So yes today has been a very Gaga day listening to Born This Way full blast + wearing my Gaga t-shirt i might post a pic of my outfit later but omg today has just been the best day. Although i am pretty nervous for the tickets because i know how crazy us monsters can be so i'm really worried i won't get tickets :| i'm always like this with buying gig tickets it puts me on the edge. Omg if the stage looks this good i can only imagine how fxcking amazing the costumes are gonna be. Aw now i can't actually wait for the setlist + dates.. it is going to be so incredibly amazing i can't even describe, i like nearly cry everytime i think about it. See this is why you gotta love Gaga because she just makes ya happy, she's an actual icon. I have so much love for this lady + she means so fxcking much to me probably too much but i don't care because she is the most amazing person that shall ever live + i will say it again i can't actually wait for The Born This Way Ball yep i will be there waiting for the monsterpit like 2 days before the concert oh how my parents are going to be pleased :P Ahh well it's Gaga. Omg right imma stop rambling on now but ohmyholymotherofgaga take me to the Born This Way Ball now :) 

∇ Amen Fashion † 

1 comment:

  1. We are going to the born this way ball. we are getting in the monsterpit. we are going to meet gaga and be whisked away to the haus. also, we are going to have the best night everrrrrr together ;D <3

    ReplyDelete