February 07, 2012

Having a very gaga day.


Well with me everyday is a Gaga day but i feel very Gaga today thanks to the Born This Way Ball announcement. So i am feeling very fly with my red nails + Gaga top on. I mean look how amazing my top is i have it tucked into my pants because it's actually quite long so you can't see the full thing but i think it's stunning. I wanted to wear my black monster ball one but it's in the wash :| But this one did the job just as well. I have about four Gaga tops + they are all a little worn out now but not to worry it's my birthday next month so i will just ask everybody to buy me Gaga things. But i'm also needing money for the Born This Way Ball + merchendise because imma guessing it's not cheap but it will all be totally worth it because i bet it's going to be one amazing show. I have no idea how she's gonna top the monster ball tho to be honest but it's Gaga so ya know she will 
:) 

∇ Amen Fashion † 

No comments:

Post a Comment