February 10, 2012

all so very excited.

So i am really far too excited for the Born This Way Ball. I just subconsciously painted my nails in black + bluey cosmic colours to match the poster. + I must say they are looking very BTW too me might do them like this for the concert. Ohmygaga still can't actually wait it is going to be so incredibly amazing. Here's what i think i might wear (:

OMMMGGGGGGGGG, just looking on the Gaga store for t-shirts + omg you better be able to order from the us site when you're in the uk because i have just actually fallen in love with this!!! 
+ Then i could wear this incredible t-shirt underneath as it is the BTWB :) with...

Ohmyholymotherofgaga.. how amazing are these i NEED these shorts.


Then i would wear either ripped black tights of normal black tights OR i could have one leg ripped + one not huumm decisions, decisions. With these amazing Gaga boots which i am never going to be able to afford so it'll probably just be converse for me or black dr martens if i get some (: 


I really, really. really need this outfit now so happy it's my birthday soon. I cannot even describe how happy i will be if this outfit comes together it's going to look amazing! 

∇ Amen Fashion † 

No comments:

Post a Comment