February 28, 2012

Gaga :(



Another really, really bad night i am so annoyed at myself. I cut again :| i am really ashamed of myself i didn't want to cut again the scars were just beginning to fade. I need to speak to Jen (my therapist) but she's away for like another week + it's my birthday on Sunday grrr this was all supposed to have gone away by then i can't believe i've let myself get this bad . Why am i such an idiot? I can't believe i let what my parents say upset or annoy me anymore because it's really not worth it. Gosh Gaga why can't i just come + live with you + you be my life coach that would be the best thing. Listening to some clips from interviews "You just remember that you're a god damn superstar and you were born this way" makes me cry everytime i am really trying mother monster i really am. I just don't feel like a superstar right now. I just want to meet you so bad Gaga, you really do mean everything to me no matter how obsessive or cheesy that sounds but you have no idea. You are so amazing how you've managed to forget your insecurities well i know you don't feel like a queen all of the time but you are my queen. "So when you leave here tonight know that at least one person believes in you" actually crying right now because i wish you were here :P 
I love you Gaga so so much! 

PawsUp!
Amen Fashion † 



No comments:

Post a Comment