February 27, 2012

no college for me today.


Dear Lady Gaga,
Okay so i read back last nights post god i sound pathetic but that was just how i was feeling last night. I didn't really sleep last night and after what happened last night i'm waaaaaay to worn out for college which sucks because i really don't want to get anymore behind. + i have weighed myself but i don't trust the bathroom scales anymore + i don't have therapy for like another three weeks so i won't know what i weigh  which is actually going to drive me crazy. Which is going to cause so many arguments with my parents because they want to sit down with me tonight + they are literally going to force me to eat all week, which is great i'm going to feel like crap for my birthday next weekend. I think i'm just going to try + starve until my birthday so i can actually enjoy it, i just need to get a little bit of weight off to feel better. But i wish it would go away, i hate what i'm doing to my family i really do, my mum lay with me last night + told me she was really worried i felt so bad. So now i'm just going to pretend everything is okay it'll make them feel better no matter how crap i feel i'm not going to let it show, that's what i have this blog for to vent out my frustration. + I have you Mother Monster :) 

Paws Up!
Amen Fashion † 

No comments:

Post a Comment