January 25, 2012

oh there aint no other way.

My day off college today so yaaaaaaaaaay. Sat here listening to Born This Way and waiting for the stupid food police to come so i can eat my lunch. Totally pointless that they come to be honest but that's another story. Another example how this stupid illness has taken over my life people have to come round to my house to watch me eat, offer support and make sure i don't throw up. Fun times. Seriously it sucks but it's not as bad now they only come once a week :) but at one point they came everyday it was awful. So yeah if you think you have an eating disorder seek help before it takes over!! Anyways i decided to leave a quick post before lunchtime here ya go some more of my favorite pics of the most amazing lady in the wold.





& ohohoh i think i'll post some lady gaga & lady starlight pics later ;) 


 ∇ Amen Fashion †

No comments:

Post a Comment