January 22, 2012

i'm on the edge of glory and i'm hanging on a moment with you.


Dear Lady Gaga, 
I'm really struggling with my eating disorder this weekend, it's hell, it's making me so confused and frustrated i honestly don't know what to do. But i'm just listening to The Edge Of Glory and this may sound really strange but i know exactly what the song is saying. This probably sounds stupid but like over the past month my disorder has gotten worse and like at one point doctors were worried about my physical health, especially my heart. I was so scared and listened to The Edge Of Glory a lot because as silly as this sounds i thought i was going to have a heart attack and die, it was so strange i felt and still do feel like i'm living on borrowed time and it has made me even more determined to carry on, try and fight this stupid disorder and do everything i can to meet you. & now Marry The Night is playing omg the best two songs to keep you going. I love you mother monster.

∇ Amen Fashion †

No comments:

Post a Comment