January 23, 2012

i was born to be brave.

Dear Lady Gaga,
Well today was eventful my first day back at college in a month. I've been off because of my stupid bulimia & today was my first full day back. It was so scary & i didn't notice how tired i get when i'm walking around before but today i felt so dizzy and faint it was horrible and my stupid chest pains came back. It was a very looooooooooooong day. But we got our new brief today :) we have to make a trailer or a title sequence to a tv series we have to totally come up with the idea ourselves we can't use an existing series and on the way home i was thinking i'm so using a Gaga song. I have so many ideas... There's The Brain interlude, Mugler, Born This Way. I was thinking of basing mine on a fashion video like your You & I videos i think that'll be really cool. I think i've narrowed it down to like either Amen Fashion from the Mugler fashion show or Government Hooker but they are both so good i can't decide... Plus i've gotta come up with a storyline first ;) Anyway i'm home now listening to Born This Way on repeat again, that's one good album ;D

love you mother monster, paws up! 

∇ Amen Fashion †

No comments:

Post a Comment