January 17, 2012

i had a very gaga christmas.


Here are my gaga presents, seriously it was the best Christmas ever. Gaga by Terry Richardson is the most amazing book i have ever owned. The pictures are just stunning i am so tempted to buy another one and stick the pictures on my wall but it is rather expensive so i don't think my parents would be best pleased. I know Mugler perfume isn't actually from Lady Gaga but i have really wanted it ever since she modeled for him & she was talking about it on the Grahame Norton show whenever i see Mugler things i think of her so it was a Gaga present for me. The Born This Way collection is the most amazing thing in the world... i actually cannot believe i own it, now i have two Born This Way albums which is amazing because it is one incredible album, i'm sure i will post about that soon along with how amazing The Monster Ball is. & Ofc the calender is just ridiculously stunning ;D


However my favorite present had to be my little baby gaga unicorn. Whenever i see unicorns i think of Gaga and i have been wanting a little unicorn teddy for a while don't ask me why i just think they are adorable & look what my little sister got me. It's supposed to be called Rainbow but i call it Baby Gaga (i am aware how crazy that sounds) but it's a purple and pink unicorn how Gaga can you get. I love it :]


∇ Amen Fashion †

No comments:

Post a Comment