March 21, 2012

i'm still in love with judaaas baby. ☮

Not posted in sooooo long, i feel really bad. I am so incredibly annoyed right now that i cannot find a decent  version of Oprah's Next Chapter i've watched bits of it but not the whole way through because all the videos on youtube are wither cut or not in sync but i shall keep searching for it and i shall find a decent version even if it kills me. When i've watched it i would expect a rather Gaga obsessed post well aren't they all on here but from what i've seen she looks incredible and she's just my idol i wanna meet her soooooooo bad! 


I love you my amazing Mother Monster you really do mean everything to me you're beautiful and you fxcking rule the world (pardon my language) i really do need to meet you like soon. Oh + the latest twitter pic ohmyholymotherofgaga :O how flipping beautiful do you look, why can't i look like you?! Oh oh oh + 1 MONTH CAN'T WAIT, so can we have the Uk tour dates pleaaseee? 

I LOVE YOU
:)

PawsUp!
Amen Fashion † 



No comments:

Post a Comment