March 09, 2012

Dear Lady Gaga + Tara Take Four ♥


Again with the attractive icon right there ^ Just a little video to show you my amazing new Gaga t-shirts. I'm really sorry it freezes a lot + the music kinda all messed up which sucks because i was so proud of my little video. Anyways i got home from the hospital about 2 hours ago it was family therapy which is the most awkward thing in the world. I've not been to the hospital for like a month it was soo weird going back after so long. I had to be weighed today as well :| Urgh nobody is very happy with me because i lost again, i'm so shocked because i've eaten so much lately i was convinced i'd be huge but i suppose that's just me. So yeah i'm watching the Blind Side again for like the 10th time this week. I got it for my birthday + i swear it's like my favourite film it's soooo good :D

LOVE YOU LADY GAGA! 

PawsUp!
Amen Fashion † 

No comments:

Post a Comment