March 05, 2012

I WANNA MEET GAGA.

^ aww look how beautiful you are :)

Dear Lady Gaga,
Just a little post to say HEY. As i've not posted for a few days it's just it was my birthday yesterday so i've been celbrating with the family, i've had such a lovely weekend + got some amazing present which include another GAGAXTERRY book which is going on my wall + TWO Gaga tops imma very happy i need to take pictures when i get a minute so busy with college work at the moment everything is full speed ahead got too much to do but i shall deffo post them at some stage this week. Also we NEEEEEED more tour dates please because i need to see the prices i am pretty sure i should have saved enough money now for the actual ticket but i just need to be sure. I still cannot believe how amazingg it is going to be i NEEEEEEEEEEED to be in that pit + be chosen to meet you Gaga. Seriously i was looking through the book today with my mum + sister + i want to meet you sooo bad it physically hurts, uhh please notice me mother monster, when are you gonna notice me? Anyway i shall stop moaning at you now i WILL MEET YOU, i am determined i have to you have no idea how complete my life would be. I lvoe you so damn much mother monster you're just so out of this world if that makes any sense. Ohohohohoh + see this is how much i love you i have now worked you into my second college project my eating disorder campaign are now working on a collaboration with the BornThisWayFoundation apparently, if only i think i would actually die i'd be too excited ;)

Gaga if you read this please contact me i'm not crazy i promise even tho i may sound it i just love you so much you have no idea. My email is beccabananaramaXD@live.co.uk + my twitter is @BeccaGermanotta 
:D

PawsUp!
Amen Fashion † 





2 comments:

  1. We are going in that monsterpit, and then we are meeting Gaga baby. Agreed, that book is like the most beautiful thing in the world, apart from actual Gaga >.< <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaaa ofc i bet Gaga is even more stunning in person (: Aw i wanna meet her so bad. Can't wait for the Born This Way Ball baby! WE NEED UK DATES ;D xoxoxoxoxoxox.

      Delete