March 12, 2012

Another new background :)


^ me too ;)
Well i'm off college again today because i had the worst night ever last night and it's left me feeling really low. I don't want to go into too much detail because it's quite personal but it was one of the worst experiences of my life. I honestly thought i was going to wake up this morning + my best friend would be dead. Yeah suicide is not funny or a joke. But on the brighter side i decided to change my blog background i am so obsessed with unicorns so this is perfect. So to go with my new background + unicorn obsession i thought i would post some unicorns...



many more where that came from i can tell you (:

PawsUp!
Amen Fashion † 

2 comments:

  1. Love the new background, and I love YOU. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww i love you to my little hooker ;) soo soo much! <3.

      Delete